Monday, September 26, 2011

LOAD: Day 26 Double Take Wk1 Sketch2

I can't believe it!  Today is the LAST DAY OF MOTHERLOAD!!!!!! Whoohoo!!! 26 layouts in 26 days!!!  A total of 43 layouts over the course of 13 weeks!  I am quite proud of myself.  I followed all but one prompt I do believe, even if the prompt was not followed until a few days later!  I will miss Laine Ehman's daily emails challenging me to try something new and different or old and forgotten!  The LAST LOAD prompt was to "SCRAP" whatever you wanted!  Just do it!  So, guilt free, I chose to use Week 1 Sketch 2 of Double Take!  Love this sketch!  It is certainly going to be one of my "go-to sketches"!!  These are the last pictures of Walker's Magic Show.  The picture in the lower left hand corner is of the actual magician's class Walker attended.  Here it is, the last LOAD page:

No comments:

Post a Comment