Sunday, September 25, 2011

LOAD: Day 25 Scraplift, Ella Boot Camp Drill # 9

          Today's LOAD challenge was to scraplift a picture, LO, theme, idea from a previous LOAD layout.  I chose to scraplift the self portrait taken during LOAD basic training.  I incorporated the picture with Ella Publishing's Boot Camp Drill #9: Guiding Principles Quiz.  The drill taught by Angie Lucas, encouraged us to use a quiz helping us define our guiding principles for life.  I completely scraplifted her layout design by placing my words of wisdom on the right and used up some "L's" from my letters stash.  I am not happy with the self adhesive clear paper I used for the journaling, but it is done!  Here is my interpretation of both challenges.

2 comments:

  1. I love the rich colors of your layout. Prayer is important to me to. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks great! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete