Wednesday, August 31, 2011

'Twas the Night Before LOAD



Twas the Night Before LOAD
'Twas the night before LOAD
When all thru the house
Not a layout was made not even a tag!
The patterned papers were filed by color and theme
in hopes that St. Lain would prompt us to use them in a scene.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds. NOT!
While visions of gluedots, chipboard and bling danced in my head.
And daddy scouraging for food
and I pouring soup from a can
had just explained to him (for the umpteenth million time)
"NO DINNER DURING LOAD!"
When out on the monitor there arose such a "ping"
I sprang from my bed to see what Lain's prompt would bring!
Away to the computer, I flew like a flash
Typed in my password and took a quick look at my stash!
The glitter sparkled, and chipboard beckoned
giving way to ribbons, brads and tools.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a welcome email from Big Picture Classes and Lain, so dear!
With a great teacher, so lively and quick (darn those 30 min challenges)
I knew in a moment it must be St. Lain!
More rapid than eagles, her scisoors they cut,
and she smiled and cheered and called them by name.
Now Org9nzer, now Charlotte Van Wyk and Wendydz,
Now Stfne, rkokes and Natam
On Cassie Lu! ON CKgreen!
On Danielle from NL and KimberlyAnn
On kmjohnson, schaapje and ChristieI
On Purpletinkerbell and Lisa M!
To your scrapping tables!
To your Cutters!
Now choose, cut and tape you all!
As the glue drys before the layout is through,
Add some journaling, an embellisment or two!
So upload those layouts!
To the computers they flew,
With a Layout a Day completed. YOOHOO!!
And then, in  a twinkling I heard in my head,
Lain say, "You did it! You did it! But you are not through."
Twenty Five more days
there is nothing to dread!
Keep going and ya'll will create a total of 26 spreads!
But I heard her exclaim as she drifted out of sight,
"HAPPY LOAD to all and to all a good night!"

Ha!  I am sure someone else has done this and better, but I am having some fun!  Can't Wait!  Best of Luck to all!!! Lisa M.

 A little view of my scraproom before "the cleaning"!  Ready to scrap away!

No comments:

Post a Comment