Saturday, August 6, 2011

Eight is Great! Hidden Journaling

Below are pictures of my hidden journaling layout regarding Walker's 8th year of life. This was challenge issued by Let's Scrap! (see button to right; takes you right there) I am glad I tried it! I like how it turned out! First image shows the photo flap of this one page layout.
Second image shows the photo flap being lifted to reveal additional photos and the hidden journaling. Used all Basic Grey from 3+ years ago.


This image is the photo flap completely open revealing additional pictures and my hidden journaling which is a letter to Walker reminding him of his activities, personality and milestones during second grade/being 8.
Last image is of the journaling; hopefully you can read it if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Lisa, I love how you did the hidden journaling. Great job on the Let's Scrap design team challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's rocking the challenge?!?!? Lisa is! Great work honey! I do the same for my kids with a monthly journal! Thank you for inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete