10 Things I like about trying something new: like participating in "10 THings"
1. If I don't like it, I can say "I tried it and I don't like it" and never have to eat, say, or do it again!
2. I actually sometimes find something NEW I LIKE: Yellow Squash & Zucchini I never ate yellow squash and zucchini before I was pregnant! Now I have(or had) a garden full of it! YUM!!!!
3. I can become enlightened, more knowledgeable about the obscure or the norm.
4. I overcome a sense of "fear" or rejection, such as participating in "10 Things" without adding any pictures and allowing someone to come visit my blog when I KNOW I need to take Shimelle's Blog class (and haven't yet) to improve my blog! (I will soon!) I am doing this on the fly because I just NEED to participate to overcome the fear of critique.
5. I become proud of myself for attempting something new, when so many others might shy away! I feel a sense of accomplishment and uniqueness!
6. I become stronger! When I try something new and "LIVE THROUGH IT" like quitting my job to be a stay at home mom, I feel empowered!
7. It gives me bragging rights! Nananana! I did it and you didn't! (I do try to keep the taunting to myself! Might lose some friends if I don't)
8. Goals are accomplished! This may be something crossed off my life bucket list or daily to do list.
9. You can meet new friends with a new activity in common!
10. It can be just plain FUN!!! TRY SOMETHING NEW TODAY!!!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be better prepared next month! (I know Shimelle gave us a reminder yesterday...)