Thursday, August 25, 2011

Billie's Shower: Bride-Elect of Alex Mutz

Last weekend, Walker & I traveled to Texas to help with the shower of the bride elect of my cousin! Billie's shower was wonderful! Many thanks to Aunt Sharon, who organized and orchestrated the event! Kudos to Aunt Sharon! I went to cart supplies, set up and of course provide my unneeded opinion! You have to love family, who still loves you after an event! Below are several pictures from the shower! And of course you will see them in a Layout soon enough or maybe a little later! Here we go!


The Bride Elect, Billie, and her attendants! So Young and Pretty!


Mother of the Bride, Bride Elect and Mother of the Groom...Don't they look lovely!


Many thanks to those hostesses! Especially Aunt Sharon!


The Beautiful Bride Elect of Alex Mutz! Billie is holding her "Faux Bouquet" to be used for the rehearsal.


If you know me, you know I had to give her a Christmas ornament! IT had a wedding cake on it (and I think) an itty bitty bride and groom on top! Can't wait for the wedding! It will be tons of fun! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment