Sunday, November 13, 2011

What will You Weave: Shimelle

Friday kicked off Shimelle's Shimelle's Christmas Crafting Weekend on her blog.  The first challenge issued was to create "woven" project.  The example shown was a Christmas Card!  Since it has been 6 weeks since I have scrapbooked and in my nature, I followed the example!  I absolutely love how this turned out.  The only issue is I forgot to measure my envelopes; so some of my cards are a bit  too big.  Oh Well, I will find something.  I used all of my Christmas paper scraps to make this card and Memory Makers Stamps for Joy & Ho HO HO blocks.  I had fun embossing.  Embossing is still pretty new to me; so I may have gone a bit overboard.Ha!  I also embossed a few snowflakes inside the card.  I did not put any sentiment inside.  I am unsure as to who will receive this card.   Here is my take on Challenge #1:  Weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment