Sunday, November 13, 2011

Make a Pocket!: Shimelle

Shimelle's next challenge in her Christmas Crafting Weekend was to make a Christmas page with a pocket on it.  She gave us three examples.  So, the idea of actually making a 6x6 Christmas journal was sealed with this challenge.  I used BoBunny Christmas paper from days of gone as the 6x6 base and used a BoBunny sticker (from the same collection) as the pocket.  I adhered the sticker to white cardstock.  I think placed adhesive around the edge of the cardstock sticker to create the pocket.  I used a small lime green rectangle of cardstock for future journaling.  I placed another Bo bunny sticker to the top of the journal tag.  Positive is that the Bo bunny paper is double sided and I can use the other side of this for another journal day.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the rIbbon tied around your pocket. I might just try that on one of my pockets. Thx.

    ReplyDelete