Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Layout: Shimelle

One of the last challenges Shimelle posted on her Christmas Crafting Weekend was the sketch of the week but with a Christmas twist; make a Christmas themed layout!  Yahoo!  It was fun!  I now have a one page Christmas layout ready to go; just add pictures!  And on top of that, we used one of those pesky framed pieces of Pattern paper!  I never know what to do what those papers!  Aagh!  Well imagine Christmas pictures where these Niagara Falls pictures are located!  All the chipboard embellishments are from Crate Paper!  The framed pattern paper is sassafras!  These are not my typical Christmas colors, but I like the slanted tree against the pics and all the embellishments!  And yes I cut my paper incorrectly; hence the cut and re-tape together on upper left! It's a fun LO!  And this Christmas Crafting Weekend with Shimelle Laine has been incrediblly wonderful!!  Thanks so much Shimelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment