Sunday, November 13, 2011

Show us your album: Shimelle


Shimelle's Christmas Crafting Weekend  is also to kick start her Journal Your Christmas class  For 36 days Shimelle is going to send you a photo and journal prompt regarding Christmas activities and traditions.  I have to say that the class sounds like a lot of fun and somewhat attainable.  I am very reluctant to start any type of crafting project during the month of December, especially since I am EXTREMELY behind in decorating my house for Christmas.  Yes!  I usually start before Halloween with the prep work.  This weekend I usually have my 100+ lighted village up and I am wrapping up all my 12 themed trees.  The weekend before Thanksgiving is dedicated to the additional decorations and the 12' family tree in the living room.  NOTHING is turned on until after Thanksgiving.  All outside decorations are put up the weekend after Thanksgiving Thursday.  Then I am done and I can enjoy the month of December with its endless parties, tv specials and travel.  NONE of the decorating is done and instead I am preparing for Christmas by contemplating having a Christmas Journal and playing along with Shimelle in December!   So,  I was going to skip this challenge, but then I found a 6x6 RED album with 30 page protectors and a Christmas paper pad of 36 6x6 papers!  I thought WOW! it's done for me.  So, I trimmed all the papers of their connector strip, reviewed Shimelle's 10 Things Blog post and I think I am going to have 1 6x6 photo next to one of the Christmas 6x6 PP, but then the other challenges came out and now I am unsure as to my plan.  But here is my Christmas 6x6 album/journal and all the papers in their 6x6 page protectors. I will still need to purchase 6 6x6 page protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment