Sunday, November 13, 2011

Create an embellishment from paper: Shimelle

Shimelle's Christmas Crafting Weekend has been a lot of fun!  The next challenge was to create an embellishment from an image you cut from a larger patterned paper.  The poinsettia card which was demonstrated was awesome!  My take on the challenge was to cut out some ornaments from a scrap 12x12 page of ornaments in a row.  I am loving that I am using up some old Christmas paper, embellishments and ribbon!  Here is my Make Your Own Embellishment card!  The paper is BoBunny, including the cut out ornaments (i think)  the Season's Greetings tag was a sticker (Creative Imaginations; Signature Collection) that I backed with cardstock and tied w/ red sheer ribbon.    I used a rub on "Happy holidays" (Little yellow bicycle) on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment