Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shame on Me!!!

Wow!  It has been 6 weeks since I posted or uploaded any projects to my blog! Shame on Me!  I started a new position with my son's school St. Joseph Catholic Schools as Development Director.  I have learned a lot more about facebook. In addition, I have been writing a lot more press releases and taking pictures of the school activities plus starting an Annual Fund Campaign and resurrecting the Capital Campaign.  Whew!  I have just forgiven myself for not blogging or creating!  I have been creating in my new position and it has been just as rewarding!
Christmas Decorations are being decreased this year because of our 8 month old Blood Hound Puppy!  She is just too big, too rambunctious and just plain "bad" for me to risk putting out my village this year.  I am afraid she will destroy the main square of the North Pole Village with one swipe of her 2 foot long, 3 inch diameter whip, we call a tail! Also, with my new job, my energy has been focused on learning the ropes!  So, I am glad I have made the decision not decorate to the extent I normally do.  And that means this weekend, I am going to make my 3 tags for ScrapHappy and participate in Shimelle's Christmas Crafting Weekend!!!   I can't wait to see what I make!  Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment