Friday, April 19, 2013

Using of the Scraps!



I was completely inspired by
 this blog post by Shimelle Laine
 to create the following two layout and five cards.  They are all from one kit which was in my scrap baskets.  In addition, I felt so good about completing after listening to the latest Paperclipping Roundtable Discussion about using scraps and Scraps on Shimelle's blog  I do think this is all from one Bo Bunny collection Kitchen Spice, including several embellishments (flat stickers, brads, aqua letters)  I did incorporate some Prima Flowers, Sassafras Cardstock w/ button flowers and bits and pieces from the stash bowl/bag, etc.  This Layout is about

 me and my friend and how we are alike.  The layout to the left is about one of my son's new chores, weed eating and mowing the grass!  Chores he enjoys.







 I also created three (3) thank you cards from the same papers but included some kraft cardstock.  The ribbon is I don't know.  In addition, I also created a baby boy card for my unborn nephew.  ON the back is an envelope to put a gift card.  The last card at the far bottom is a mother's day card. I also made one birthday card, but plan to use it ASAP so I didn't post.  I LOVE using up the kit and scraps and embellishments that have been "left over" after I initially used their counterparts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment