Friday, April 19, 2013

St. Valentine's Day School Party

Glitter Girl Episode 65 inspired this layout PLUS the following 2 blogs and their layouts.  Pick 3 background papers to use.  DON'T change them.  Pick 2-3 other PP to used as accents and some embellishments and then JUST CREATE!!! Stop overthinking it!  I have had this valentine background paper FOREVER.  and the mini hearts PP is from an old Bo Bunny valentine collection too.  I did use Pink Paislee's new Secret Crush line for the poloroid frames and "Love Notes" ephemera.  however, the journaling card is from Basic Grey Bittersweet collection.  I was also inspired by Mandy Koeppen's handmade tutorial on Shimelle's Blog.  I cheated and didn't make my poloriods.  Well, why would I when I just bought these and was dying to use them! This idea was perfect for these pictures of my son's 4th grade class St. Valentine's Day party.  I also included a heart doily leftover from a faculty party!  I did use a snippet from Elle's Studio valentine collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment