Monday, April 1, 2013

Fashion Man

This layout is about  Walker's new obsession with name brands, specifically his UnderArmour tennis shoes.  It also has a picture of him with his NorthFace backpack.  Since he wears a uniform (which were new), I did succumb to purchasing 2 "name brand" start of school items.  I used Shimelle's banner sketch which can be found on Shimelle's Blog.  I LOVED this layout!!! It was so fun to make. I included the logo tag from the tennis shoes and some older school themed die cuts and a tiny ruler & chalk board from eons ago.  PLUS, I did get to use a pattern paper from Shimelle's Best of Both Worlds.  She publishes a kit, which can be purchased or not from Two Peas in a Bucket.  I have chosen to purchase some of the items and use alternate pattern papers and/or embellishments from my stash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment