Friday, April 19, 2013

The Last of St. Valentine's Day (and its old products)





 Once I started using up some of the old St. Valentine's Day, I got on a roll!! Most of these papers are from Bo Bunny's St. Valentine's Day collection(s). I did incorporate a "bit" of the vintage St. Valentine's Day cards background paper from this page.  The tulle is from Christmas packages 2 years ago!  The heart w/ buttons sticker is from Bo Bunny & the other two are from a "goody box" I purchased from May Flaum. This layout was inspired by this sketch by Shimelle Laine.
These two cards are from the Bo Bunny "Love Birds" (i think) collection.  The red CS hearts are left overs from tags I made on my silhouette for my son's class St. Valentine's Day gifts.  The "All U Need is" is a sticker from the same Bo Bunny Collection.  I used some Bazzill Cardstock.  I now have 2 St. Valentine's Day cards for next year!  Yahoo!!  LOVE USING THE SCRAPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment