Friday, April 19, 2013

Birthday Dinner

I really like how my layout turned out.  These are pictures from my birthday dinner, which includes my mother.  It has been SEVERAL years since she has actually been able to celebrate my birthday with me ON my birthday.  This layout is based on this sketch of the week by Shimelle Laine.  I used some very old Bo Bunny "love this" (maybe) line and the top piece, I have no idea.  I used up some old acrylic letters, but included Elle's Studio new St. Valentine's Day line, the journaling card  or is that from Pink Paislee's Valentine line?  I know the arrow & ticket stub are from Pink Paislee's Secret Crush Line.  They all got mixed up on my table.  LOVE THEM Both! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the patterned papers you used. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete