Friday, April 19, 2013

My Birthday

This Layout is based on this Sketch of the Week by Shimelle Laine.  I loved the pocket idea she used on this particular LO.  The LO is about my birthday.  The journaling is found in each of the pink pockets, which are VERY OLD! I have no idea who made them or where I got them. The strip of pink/red and hot pink circles is from Shimelle's Best of Both Worlds February kit  And the soft turquoise heart background is from Be You collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  The cardstock embellishments on the envelopes are from BoBunny's Love Birds's Collections.  I also used 2 Pink Paislee's mistable hearts.  I have really been inspired by Shimelle's Best of Both World Kits and her Sketch of the Week.  I sat down last Saturday and made 6 layouts and 5 cards.  I have been able to mix new products (Best of Both Worlds Kit) and old papers!  Yahoo!!  I also used my silhouette to make the yellow index tabs with Love and the heart shape.  FIRST TIME!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment