Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Have you signed up for 02/2012 LOAD yet?

The first time I participated in LOAD it was called the MotherLOAD.  It was awesome!  Lot's of fun.  I did a blog post on my Tips to get ready for LOAD, go here.   Why should you participate?   Here are my top 10 reasons:
 1. It's Fun!
2.  You get daily prompts; helping you to decide what to scrap
3.  You will complete 29 Layouts!!!!  WOW!!!
 4. You get feedback on your LOs.  With a house full of men, I need some positive female feedback on my work.
 5. It's Fun!  (did I say that already?  Well, it is fun!)
 6. You will meet new people from around the world on the boards!  Cool!
 7. You use up old supplies, making room for new! Ha!
 8. You get organized!  At least I did (see the tips blog here
 9.  You get your creative mojo going on!
 10. BECAUSE LAIN EHMANN IS THE COOLEST!!!!!
Go to Layout a Day to learn more about February 2012 LOAD's theme and how you can sign up!  IT STARTS FEBRUARY 1, 2012!!!    And if you want to really see how excited I was the night before LOAD check out this poem I wrote, Twas the Night Before LOAD    See you in the Gallery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment