Sunday, January 22, 2012

4x6 Photo Love: 2011 Review (Dec)


 This is the last monthly challenge for Two Peas 4x6 Photo Love with Shimelle Laine.  The challenge is to use 12 photos on one layout for the month of December.  This time each photo is on a separate pattern paper frame.  Each photo mat became a bit larger until the last picture is on the base cardstock.  I focused on a 2011 Review with each photo mat focused on each individual month of the year.  On the back of each month's photo mat is the journaling recapping the events of that particular month.  Each photo mat has an eyelet with baker's twine (brown & white) strung through it and all the string is stapled at the top of the base cardstock.  I added a few embellishments to the larger monthly photo mats and used rub ons for the monthly titles.  I used a numbers diecut as a mask on cream cardstock.  I used Tattered Angels red spray to create the mask.  It also left a little glitter on the page, making it sparkly.  All the photo mat pattern paper is Bo Bunny's Back to Basics including the 2011 number stickers.  The brown felt letters spelling REVIEW are old and I have no idea from what maker.  This layout was time consuming, but I am VERY happy with the results!  I am also very sad that 4x6 Photo Love is over.  Thanks to Shimelle & Two Peas for such a fabulous class!

No comments:

Post a Comment