Thursday, January 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5

The challenge for day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas class was to use a Christmas lyric as the title of your LO.  I chose "soon it will be Christmas Day", showcasing two pictures from 2011 Christmas morning. I love Christmas morning. It symbolizes the love, craziness and excitement of the Christmas season.  Christmas morning is opening gifts, yelling thanks, eating candy & hot chocolate for breakfast, jumping up and running to hug someone's neck because you just got the PERFECT gift and it was a surprise!  I started this LO last week but put the title and tissue accents on tonight.  I like how it turned out.  I also completed the 12th day challenge, but I am not posting until I complete 6-11 this weekend.  This year the Mutz', mom and Richard came to my house for Christmas.  The very 1st time we had Christmas in MS at my house!  It is now the Twelfth night of Christmas with the season ending tomorrow on the Epiphany!  We celebrated with the last of the homemade macaroni's in chicken broth and a round of card games.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment