Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shimelle's Weekly Challenge: Use LOTS of letters

This week on Shimelle's Challenge, we were challenged to use LOTS of LETTERS!  Use up those those thickers, sticker letters both big and small  OR you could use your silhouette to cut out several different words to form a title; then you could back with different pattern paper as seen here.  I needed a cover to my 2014-2015 Christmas Album.  I decided this challenge was a perfect fit.  I chose 2 photos of Christmas (1 from 2014 and 2 from 2015) and paired several different words that mean Christmas to me.  I also filled in space with "left over" Christmas sticker phrases!  I used up some Christmas letter stickers and Christmas phrase stickers, which makes me feel great!  I am loving all the new inspiration on Shimelle's Blog from Weekly Challenges, to guest bloggers and the return of Glitter Girl!

1 comment: