Sunday, March 13, 2016

Shimelle's Crop Weekend: Use Circles Challenge

I was intrigued with not only the challenge to use circles on Shimelle's Weekend Crop, but also the technique to cut several circles using your silhouette, water color and embellish each circle as a separate vignette.  Although it is a bit too much white for me and the separate vignettes became a bit tedious (for me), I enjoyed stepping out of my box!  I got to use some stamps I have NEVER used before and some fun ones to boot.  I used some scraps from Shimelle's True Stories to mat the photo and I used a heart washi tape, because I am a Valentine Baby.  I did enjoy using my silhouette.  I certainly have become very lazy when it comes to my silhouette!  The picture is of me having an after dinner drink at Arturo's in Weslaco, Tx during a family dinner with the Greers in December 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment