Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogging newbie inspired

Today I spent the day perusing blogs! And I am jealous, so I am going to give it all my effort to figure out how to blog, add badges, add a profile, etc!
What re-inspired me is Lain Ehmann's LOAD Feb 211 blog hop I read today! I am participating in BIg Picture Classes' The Motherload, taught by Lain Ehmann! LOAD stands for Layout a Day!! Motherload is a 12 week marathon, beginning with 8 weeks of training (completing a layout each week, a homework assignment, and taking a specific photo). Not too difficult...too bad i am already behind! Ha! But i have good excuse: i have been on vacation with my mother and son to Niagra Falls amd Canada! (another blog entry and hopefully pics)
I digress. We will end with 26 days of LOAD (creating a layout a day). Lain chose 26 days because a marathon is 26 Miles! wow!

"I think I can. I think I can. I think I can! I know I can!". Bigger challenge will be getting my blog alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment