Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Challenges: A BIG START!!!

I am super proud of myself!!  I have completed TWO (2) of my own made up CHALLENGES!!!  AND  I have made a huge dent in TWO (2) other challenges, which were the following: 1) Use my silhouette to cut out a background for a layout (Challenge #6).  I have cut out a GIANT egg which I can put pattern paper behind; it will cover 1/3 of my 12x12 layout; 2) Use my silhouette to cut files to create a themed layout (Challenge #8); I have cut out an Easter title, grass, eggs and a rabbit!  We will see what happens....

Completed Challenges!

Challenge #10 Use a pre cut themed layout

I used a Lickety Split Scrapbooks kit from years ago.  The theme was Father's Day/Father Appreciation 2 page layout!!  I am so excited to actually use this kit and put it in my family album!!  Here it is!

Father's Day 2015


Challenge #8 Use a Pocket Page

Contacts

I wanted to complete the backside of a pocket page that had six 4x4 spots and 4 3x4 spots in my son's album.  I used a lot of 4x4 extras and embellishments that have "just been sitting there" to fill the spots!  Love using up my supplies while documenting a mini story!!  LOVE IT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment