Saturday, October 29, 2016

Shimelle's Challenge Fringe Strips "Noni & I"

Today I created this cute and easy page!  Strips of paper, cut with my new fringe scissors (making it extremely easy) made cute fringe strips under the photo of my son with his paternal grandmother.  This a photo of their last "Grandparent Day" at OLOL!  I really need to make a page with all the photos throughout the years of  Grandparent day!  This page was based on Shimelle's Weekend Challenge, which was to use pattern paper strips and make them into fringe.  The original placed fringe in a cutout shape.  I will try this on another layout.  I wanted the ruffle feel for this particular layout.  In addition, I used one of my pre-made packs of left over paper based on a color pallet I chose from pinterest.  This challenge was from a previous Shimelle class called 20 things.  I like using up scraps in a fun way like this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment