Monday, October 15, 2012

Big Picture Classes' Happy Mail Challenge


(preface: I lost my entire post, complete with pics.  do you know how hard this is for me to do? Aargh!  This is why it has been 5 months since I blogged.)  Wow! It has been 5 months since I posted a blog!  Stacy Julian at Big Picture Classes has teamed up with Doodlebug Designs to create ONE per day and mail to a lucky BPC member!  So, they have issued an October Happy Mail Challenge to all members. Create a card using these colors (above right).  I knew I wanted to create a Halloween card for my secret pal at church.  I used black & orange cardstock scraps for the base.  I attached a BoBunny "Note Worthy" Halloween Journal Card to the front middle.  I added a 3D candy corn embellishment (so old, I have no idea who made it).  On the back I used  a PSA Halloween "Trick or Treat" stamp design with white chalk ink and signed it (your secret pal, of course) in white ink.  Easy Peasy!  Thanks for the challenge! 

  

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I can fully understand the frustrations of blogger not playing fair. It seems to happen too often for my liking... grrr. Anyhow, I'm glad you have played along with the challenge and your Halloween card is just the cutest. I'm sure your secret pal will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete