Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LOAD: Day 21 Cut a picture into a Shape


Today's LOAD challenge was to cut your picture into a shape.  So, I broke out the old Creative Memories shape cutters and cut a picture of Walker in his All Star baseball uniform into a "rounded" star.  This was never my favorite shape cutter, but it fit the theme of the layout!  I also participated in a Let's Scrap challenge to use 3 different pieces of chipboard and alter them.  I covered the upper right star with silver foil, painted the journal chipboard with khaki paint and stickled the arrow red.  I used up some old baseball themed paper and material.  I love these pictures of Walker and his team in the dug out focused on their fellow team mate up to bat!
      Here is my Day 21 Layout:  ALL STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment