Sunday, September 4, 2011

LOAD: Day 4 Friends & Intense


Today we were challenged to identify what minimum requirements we had for creating a layout.  Then we were to create the layout based on our observations.  I determined that I needed: paper (some patterned paper and some solid), pictures (plural, typically more than 2), ink (either the edges of the paper and/or sprayed ink across the page), some embellishments (not any particular embellishments, stars, flowers, chipboard; just something), and a title (typically pre-made letters of chipboard, sticker or thickers).  Here is my layout based on these observations.  The layout is of Walker's last day of 2nd grade at Our Lady of Lourdes during "Field Day" with all of his friends.  I have also included an additional page I completed of the same  Field Day, but I focused on the intensity of Walker's expressions as he competed!  I love this intensity and his competitive attitude!
Friends at Field Day: May 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment