Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LOAD: Day 7 Turkey Gun


Today's LOAD challenge was "A Blast from the Past:  Use those VERY old supplies".  Deckled or brick and brack scissors, double mat, cut the photos into shapes, use "specialty pattern paper".  Although, I have several albums to attest to me utilization of these supplies and techniques, I couldn't go back that far!!   I double matted my 2009 pics and journaling spot!  I also used "scenic" paper.  The entire sheet is that of the turkeys in the field.  Do you see how the scene runs havoc on placing 2 double matted pics PLUS title and metal stickers on the page.  The pics have to overlap to accomodate all the other items.  Not my favorite page, but used circa (2005-2007) stash and captured Walker's very excited face as he opened his very first Turkey Gun!  And I made the LO in under 30 mintues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment